HANA Rapid Views FI-CO
Jérôme MORGES, EISTI, COO :
“Thanks to the pre package HANA RAPID VIEWS FI-CO, we were able to get our Financial operational reporting up and running in few weeks, on our new HANA platform, without any strong HANA development skill “
FI-CO and SD HANA Rapid Views
The HANA Rapid Views are HANA Virtual Datamarts that cover main SAP ERP Modules. They are delivered with prebuild Web Intelligence and SAC analytics.
The HANA Rapid Views currently cover FI-CO, SD and MM modules (PP is in development).
Each HANA Rapid View provides a set of HANA views covering a specific functional area, and a set of analytics covering operational reporting. For example, HANA Rapid Views FI-CO currently contains 87 HANA views, 147 indicators, and 30 predefined reports.
Yes: Annual Maintenance covers patches, additional views, reports, and dashboards.
The HANA Rapid Views are powerful jumpstart (or accelerator) to roll out modern SAP BI Data Warehouse.
The main advantages are the fast implementation, the semantic layer and the ability to combine multiple data views.
It takes 10 days to implement the HANA Rapid Views, versus 10 month to build.
HANA Rapid Views are real-time if they are installed on the ECC on HANA or S/4HANA transactional system.
HANA Rapid Views can connect to:
• ECC on HANA or S/4HANA : we have a version adapted for each system.
• BW on HANA or BW/4HANA : either our views are based on BW objects, or they are based on virtual tables (SDA)
• A HANA DW database, after replication or virtualization of the SAP source tables.
HANA Rapid Views are developed with HANA Studio for views ; Web Intelligence and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for analytics.
HANA Rapid Views are developed:
• With « calculations views» on ECC on HANA
• With «CDS Views» on S/4HANA (to reuse, among other things, S/4HANA security)
• A semantic layer (Universe) is added on these views
By default our Analytics are developed with Web Intelligence and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) but our views are accessible by tools other than SAP, which can connect to HANA views.
SAP is a great sponsor of our innovation and encourages us. The HANA Rapid Views are viewed by SAP as a powerful jumpstart to roll out Data warehouse and as a solution complementary to the Embedded Analytics.
We are certified "SAP Qualified Partner-Packages Solution".
• On ECC on HANA, security is managed through the use of analytic privileges.
• On S/4HANA, using CDS Views, security is managed through the ABAP layer which inherits the security of the SAP system
We develop our HANA Rapid Views on both ECC on HANA and on S/4HANA.
All our views and reports are compatible from ECC to S/4HANA.
You are interested by our SAP HANA Rapid Views, you want a trial/a demonstration or you have any questions? Give us a call, email us or submit the form below and we’ll get right back to you.